Sorma's solutions at MetalMadrid
Sorma’s brands Osawa and Nikko Tools will be the focus at Sorma Ibérica Tools' stand (Hall 8 Stand E36) during the forthcoming edition of the MetalMadrid trade fair (Madrid, November 15th and 16th).
Sorma Ibérica is a Spanish company, part of the Sorma Group, which operates in the cutting tools for the metal machining industry. The MetalMadrid event will be the first official event for Sorma Ibérica in Spain after the announcement made at EMO Hannover last September.
The products presented by Sorma Ibérica will include highlights from Osawa and Nikko Tools catalogs, such as:
- HF EVOlution, family of variable helix, unequal pitch carbide end mills for universal applications, including the new HF535T for trochoidal milling strategies
- Typhoon HL, extra long carbide drills for deep holes
- PU/HPU, high-performance carbide universal drills
- the new PPU chipbreaker series available for the JP5125 grade for precision boring of stainless steels and superalloys
- DoubleRek shouldering milling system.
Sorma Ibérica and Sorma management and the staff will be happy to welcome customers and visitors in hall 8, stand E36.